Friday 19 June 2015

The wait

Having to wait for an event to start is one thing that requires a lot of patience... trust me I have never waited this long ... 2hrs and counting.. People coming and going leaving me behind still waiting.

My bracelet just got  spoilt.. just imagine someones handshake was so vibrant my bracelet is no more.
Just learnt that when good things are supposed to happen then is when disaster strikes

I am experiencing it first hand.. I mean  jewelry  for a woman is just part of her outfit.... Tonight I am "under dressed"... Yeah that's how I feel right now. oooh poor me.

The one thing that I cant dispute is, there is a big lesson right there. I know its hard for you figure that out..... but trust me it is the same thing that happens in our Christian walk.

Waiting upon God is not an easy  task....trials, temptations make u want to stop waiting n  give up....

Hold on tight... the good things of life will get destroyed just like my bracelet.... guess what don't lose hope... Time comes and the Lord answers as he pleases... just the way the programmers of this event will start off when they want.....

My work is to stay positive and wait.....
only that
WAIT
BE PATIENT

Love
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment