Thursday 21 May 2015

Little things Little people..? I don't think so

I do not know if we’ve ever sat down and thought through the little things in life. For me it’s the little things that count. Especially here in campus there are a lot of things, and that includes people who make life a worthwhile venture.

Out of campus most people think it is to a hole full of evil, that we are sent. In my opinion, it depends with the kinda company you land in.

I am forever grateful for my roomie. Names withheld, this is the one person that I owe my peace in campus. This is aside from God ofcos.

I would say that my relationship with people would be a piece of crap ….

All along before campus and immediately after, I was these kind that are lone rangers. That kind that when they talk, everyone listens. Those who communicates even silent, not the good way though.

So just not to digress, my roomie, silently taught me how to ease up, how to treat people like they had no ulterior motives even though they were guilty of something.

I know, right? I must have been a low life… Maybe maybe not. Probably my kinda life was kinda helpful that time when it lasted. What’s important is I don’t miss that life though the memories tied to it are irreplaceable.

It’s almost three years down the line and I have something to cherish about my roomie. Do you?

Love  Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment